Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My New Adventure

Hello all, Sorry that post have been light lately I have been busy with a new project but I promise to be more diligent about the blog in the future.  In the mean time I want to fill you in on my new endeavor!  I am very excited to be starting a small business (very small, as in out of my bedroom).  Me and my mother have been making soap in someway or another for the past ten years.  We have always enjoyed it, playing with fragrances, perfecting recipes and of course taking lots of luxurious baths. Now we want to take it to the next level and I am so excited!! We are hoping to be selling on Etsy soon, so look for us!!  We are calling ourselves InClover Bathworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I love to hear from you. Lydia