Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Extra Coffee Time


It has already been a long week for me, I have been going through several pots of coffee.  It started with a call from my mom telling me that Dad had broken his shoulder falling off a ladder, he is doing fine now (it could have been allot worse) he had to have surgery on it but he is comfortable and is going to heal up just great. I've been working on a lot of stuff for InClover, I'm hoping we will be getting off the ground soon. I am trying to write a business plan, I've never writing one before and am feeling my way through it.  I've been testing bath salt recipes (I know, not a hard job right?) and I think I'm on to a good one.  The thing I have been stuck on is packaging. We have an idea of how we want it to look in our heads but I need to spend some time running around and trying to find some actual material for us to use.  Moms coming over here soon so I hope to have some stuff ready to show her.  It's been a lot of work but I truly am loving it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I love to hear from you. Lydia