Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home sweet Wallingford

Last night was my first night in my new home! I'm still de-stressing from the move (and still unpacking) but I can't wait to explore my new and lovely neighborhood of Wallingford, Seattle.  Here are a few of the places I am looking forward to frequenting.

Molly Moon's Ice Cream

Arguably the best ice cream out there.  Molly Moon's makes there waffle cones fresh in the store (you can smell them down the block) and offers a variety of amazing flavors like salted caramel and birthday cake. But the best part about Molly Moons is their dedication to using local ingredient!

Farmers Market

On the subject of local food, Wallingford for has an excellent Farmers Market on Wednesdays.  I'm looking forward to picking up fresh fruit and veg (not to mention meat, jam, and cheese) Yummy!

Archie Mcphee

Archie Mcphee is the place to go for gag gifts or anytime you need a giggle. I love to stop by when I  need an unusual hostess gift, party favor or something funny to add to a gift bag.

Pacific Inn Pub
I love to hit up the Pacific in when they have the Yankees playing on the t.v. (still a NYC girl at heart). Good burgers, good beer, friendly staff, it's the perfect little neighborhood pub.

Well so far I am loving Wallingford, one of my lovely new roommates is taking me out for italian tonight and then I really must get back to unpacking and settling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I love to hear from you. Lydia